The Kyung Hee University Korean Medicine Hospital specializes in Korean medicine. Back in 1960, Kyung Hee University created the first College of Oriental Medicine in Korea, then opened its Korean Medicine Hospital in 1971. The Hospital has 170 beds and 46 Korean medicine doctors. English, Japanese, and Russian interpreters and expert medical service coordinators are available on staff as well. No. 1 in brand power for 15 consecutive years, including this year (2022)! Kyung Hee University Korean Medicine Hospital is the best Korean medicine hospital in Korea.
[Medical tourism products for international patients]
* Anti-aging (skin beauty) category – Department of Renal Health, Endocrinology
1 Thread-embedding therapy
- Approx. 2 hours
- Steaming, exfoliating - High-frequency treatment - Acupuncture point massaging - Thread-embedding therapy - Laser therapy - Mask treatment (full-facial wrinkle-lifting, resilience-boosting, lifting)
2 Petit thread-embedding therapy
- Approx. 1 hour 40 minutes
- Slightly shorter treatment time compared to the full thread-embedding therapy
- Selective therapy for the jawline, nasolabial folds, under-eye dimples, glabellar wrinkles, etc.
3 Jeong-an acupuncture (facial cosmetic acupuncture)
- Approx. 1 hour
- High-frequency treatment - Hand massaging - Jeong-an acupuncture treatment - Laser therapy - Mask treatment
* Customized immune-boosting protocol for international patients
Diagnostics program using “Sasang” Constitutional Medicine: Visit the hospital as an outpatient, and proceed with Testing/Questionnaire – Diagnosis – Patient Education/Counseling – Korean Medicine Prescription – Acupuncture Treatment.
※ Programs designed to improve a patient’s constitution or prescriptions with restorative medicine available to meet patient demand or if necessary for treatment: Requires additional testing and treatment aside from the diagnostics program using “Sasang” Constitutional Medicine (2-week program, two outpatient visits to the hospital)
Medical information and contact information
TEL : +82-2-958-9644, RESERVATION: +82-2-958-2978
korean medicine, korean medicine doctor, korean medicine clinic, korean medicine hospital,
Internal Medicine, Constitutional Medicine, Korean Rehabilitation Medicine, Pediatrics and adolescents, Otolaryngology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Korean Oriental Neuropsychiatry, Acupuncture
0.0(0 reviews)Write a review
DB utilization information